September 11th, 2013Holiday Open House Sun. Nov. 24th
Augusta Road Business Association organizes Holiday Open House every year the Sunday before Thanksgiving and it has become a tradition for shoppers all over the upstate of SC. On Sunday, November 24th, 2013 from 1:00 to 5:00 p.m. shoppers will begin the Christmas season on Augusta Road. Participating businesses host special events to celebrate the upcoming holidays and promote local shopping on Augusta Road. Shoppers can get in the holiday spirit with a visit from Santa and his elves, live music, carriage rides, hot cocoa, door prizes, special gift ideas for Christmas and much more. It is a fun day for all ages! ARBA kicked off the holidays by working the Kitchen line at Meals on Wheels and each participating business will have a donation box during Holiday Open House. Also, during this special shopping experience ARBA will hold a canned food drive for Samaritan House with drop off locations at Pasley & Paper, Foxfire Gallery & Kitchen Shops, The Pickwick Pharmacy & Soda Fountain, Ten Thousand Villages, Savvy, The Embassy Flower’s & Natures Gifts and Ponthieux’s Jewelry & Design. For more information on Holiday Open House email email@example.com.
Holiday Open House Festivities, Specials & Promotions
Holiday Spirits by Empire Spirits, Thoroughfare Food Truck, Holiday music by Dance Party, Kids Activities and more!
- Savvy – 25% off all items plus an additional 10% off clearance items. Free gift bags and custom Savvy T-shirt to first 12 purchases over $100.
- Denim Salon – Two Day Warehouse Sale! Nov. 24 & 25 all jeans on sale.
- Salon Beverly – Special this day only…purchase 4 or more Blowouts for only $20 each. All blowouts include complimentary glass of wine.. Plus, Free gift bag and drawing for FREE blowout!
- Reedy River Dentistry – Stop in for a free gift bag and get free teeth whitening with scheduled new patient appointment. Come see gallery of works by Treeline Market.
- Kate Carlyle – Goodies to try and door prizes.
Foxfire Gallery & Kitchen Shops, NY Butcher Shoppe, Muse Shoe Studio, 4 Rooms, The Elephant’s Trunk, Sassy, Sassy Kids on Augusta, Alisa Marie Fine Lingerie
Santa, Carriage Rides, Karoke with DJ, a photo booth with fun props and accessories, DJ and Karoke, BBQ by HI Lo Smoke Company. Sales and specials going on plus Pirates will be here from the Children’s Theatre production of Jingle Aargh the way. Melinda Long will be at The Elephant’s Trunk singing her book How I Became A Pirate. Muse Shoe Studio will be having a sale that day – 25% off everything in the store (excluding jewelry)
- Augusta Grill – The Bar area of the restaurant open from 1 – 5 p.m. Full bar available, limited menu offering shrimp and grits, soup of the day and chicken fingers with fries.
- Legrand Bakery – 15% Discount on Entire Purchase During Holiday Open House
- Paisely & Paper – Door prizes and drawings, Delicious holiday treats and Author Ginny McCormack will be in the store signing her cookbook “Sunday in the South”
- Wisteria Salon & Spa – Stress Relieving Treatments, Hot Cider & Coffee, and a Holiday Gift!
Carriage rides by Whispering Winds Carriage Company, Live music by Craigo Creek Band, Santa Claus (bring you camera), face painting and balloon artist, BBQ by HI-LO Smoke Company, cookies and apple cider. Drawing for Lewis Plaza gift certificates.
- Antiques on Augusta – Sales!
- Harrison Lighting – Relocation sale 10-50% off.
- Gage’s – 15% off all in-store merchandise.
- Moppets – 25% off all fall and winter clothing (excluding shoes, gift items and layette)
- Ten Thousand Villages – “Little Village” for children’s shopping. The Little Village is a unique shop where children can learn about fair trade and cultures around the world as they select holiday gifts for their loved ones. All items in the Little Village are $12 or less and volunteer “elves” will help the children select, wrap and and tag their gifts. The Little Village opens for the Holiday Open House on Nov. 24th and runs on Saturdays and Sundays, 12 to 4 pm, until Dec. 22nd.
Wireless Communications – Offering a $50 mail-in-rebate promotion for customers. Accessories door prizes!
Palmetto Olive Oil – We will be giving away a Free 60 ml bottle with every $30 purchase.
L’s On Augusta - For HOH we will be offering 20% off and more storewide. Lots of new merchandise for Holiday gift giving including; jewelry, scarves, fun fashion flasks, clothes and more. Drawing giveaways. Refreshments and Christmas cheer!
Roots – 20% off one regular priced item plus $30 gift cards for $20. Refreshments, treats and door prizes. Get your fresh wreaths and garland for the holidays!
Ponthieux’s Jewelry Design Studio – Fun treats, refreshments and door prizes! FREE jewelry cleaning and inspections.
The Embassy Flowers & Nature’s Gifts
We are going to be having a book signing at our store for Gert the See Turtle with author, Maxine Poston from 1 to 3:30. And we will also have a place for kids to make a pine cone bird feeder.
Phil Hyman Photography, The Grey Goose and Renita Owens, CPA
Reading with Santa 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. at Phil Hyman Photography and FREE cupcakes for the first 60 kids from the Chocolate Moose truck which will be parked at The Grey Goose, Face painting and Face Sketching by Ashley Albright Brickner. We will be open from 1-4 p.m.
The Bakery Off Augusta
Join us for our buffet of cakes, treats and delightful baked goodies. Enjoy coffee, hot cocoa and our special malt cider. During Holiday Open House Only pre order a decorated gingerbread house and get 25% off. Must pre pay that day.
Second Time Around
All snow/ski wear will be 20% off. Including bibs, jackets, boots, gloves and hats children’s sizes 0-10
Enjoy a meal or snack before, during and after Holiday Open House at Blockhouse Restaurant and Oyster Bar, Subway, Legrand Bakery and The Bakery off Augusta or at Augusta Grill from 1-5